NTAN accepts applications from entrepreneurial companies seeking funding that are domiciled in the U.S.
NTAN typically invests in companies within the SaaS, Fintech, B2B & B2C technology, Web3, health care and services industries. The following categories do not meet our investment criteria: Venture Funds; Ventures with a large real estate component; TV or Radio programs; Film, Theatre, or Art productions; Non-profit organizations; Organizations domiciled outside of the U.S.
We do not fund companies using the 506(c) exemption or Reg CF (Crowdfunding) or where our investments are subject to a broker/dealer fee. Companies that previously used the 506(c) exemption or Reg CF (Crowdfunding) must agree to self-certification of accredited status by our investors.
NTAN looks for these characteristics:
- A capable management team with domain expertise
- A scalable business model
- An addressable market of at least $500 million
- Limited capital expenditure requirements
- Opportunities that can be accelerated with support from our investors
- A product or service in beta (versus alpha) stage of development that has been created with input from clients or potential clients
- “Proof of concept” revenue or significant pilots, except for health care bio/pharma, diagnostics and devices companies
- A plausible exit strategy within 5-8 years
- Valuation at first funding typically below $10 million
- Typically seeking first-round of funding of $200,000-$1,500,000